Saturday 13 September 2014

Power Legion - The Avengers Part 1

These stats are my conversions from the TSR RPG to Power Legion.  They are the first set of stats for the Avengers. Where my stats are the same as those in the rulebook I've not replicated them.



Captain America (936 Points)
M A S K
d6 d10 d8 d10
Knockout  d10+3 Activation  d12
Shield d12 (Device), Armor d6, Marksman d12 (Throwing Shield), Leadership d10, Tactics d12, Ranged Damage d8 (Device: Thrown Shield), Strong Will d10, Weapon Master d12 (Fighting with Shield), Acrobat




Thor (1,384 Points)
M A S K
d6 d8 d20 d20
Knockout  d20+4
Armor d8, Flight d10 (Device), Ranged Damage d20 (Device/Kinetic), Lethal HTH Attack d20 (Device), Weapon Master d20, Shield d8 (Device), Weather Control d20, Toughness
There is another option to building Thor and that's to drop Weapon Master and Lethal Hth and add Martial Arts.  This option is shown below


Thor (1,288 Points)
M A S K
d6 d8 d20 d20
Knockout  d20+4
Armor d8, Flight d10 (Device), Ranged Damage d20 (Device, Kinetic), Martial Arts d20, Shield d8 (Device), Weather Control d20, Toughness

Another version of Thor without the Device Limitation.

Thor (1,442 Points)
M A S K
d6 d8 d20 d20
Knockout  d20+4
Armor d8, Flight d10, Ranged Damage d20-Kinetic, Martial Arts d20, Shield d8, Weather Control d20, Toughness


Hulk (832 Points)
M A S K
d4 d6 d20 d12
Knockout  d12+6
Armor d12, Martial Arts d8, Super Leap d20, Berserk Fury , Toughness , Energy Fist

I've given Hulk Toughness to keep him in the fight but I did wonder about replacing it with Regeneration to better represent his Adrenaline Surge. The following version has Regeneration.:-

Hulk (922 Points)
M A S K
d4 d6 d20 d12
Knockout  d12+6 Activation  d6
Armor d12, Martial Arts d8, Super Leap d20, Berserk Fury, Regeneration, Energy Fist

Iron Man Mark V (902 Points)
M A S K
d10 d8 d10 d12
Knockout  d12+5
Armor d10, Flight d12, Ranged Damage d10-Energy, Flare d10, 
Combat Computer, Sealed Armor, Immune to Flare, Night Vision, Boost  

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome, and provides stats I want to use for an Avengers-based campaign. I saw your spreadsheet hero creator on the Song of Blades and Heroes forum. If you've used that to create these point values, do you have that on file? Would you mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did use it to create these stats and I don't mind sharing. I think the easiest way would be to upload it to the Yahoo group would that work for you?

      Delete
  2. That would be great! I look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried uploading my whole Marvel spreadsheet with over 550 profiles but it won't work, so I've cut the profiles down to just some of the Avengers. If this is what you want I'll try sharing it via Google Drive.

      Delete
  3. That would be immensely helpful. I am on Drive at beast44a - at - gmail - dot - com.

    I've got a number of little ones scampering about that interfere with my gaming prep time.

    ReplyDelete